Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis
The Caldwell University Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis was founded in 2011 to provide exceptional assessment and intervention services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to teach socially significant skills through the use of evidence-based practices based on the principles of applied behavior analysis.
The Caldwell University Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis provides a continuum of services to meet the growing need for effective intervention for children with ASDs and their families. Those seeking services in the Center will find caring, highly trained professionals intent on improving the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
Our affiliation with Caldwell University’s Master of Arts and Ph.D. programs in Applied Behavior Analysis provides us with a unique position to be involved in training the next generation of professionals. This creates a dynamic environment where we are able to provide specialized services supervised by nationally recognized faculty members and deliver intervention based on cutting edge research.
The Center serves individuals across the life-span (e.g., early childhood through adulthood) and are designed to supplement an individual’s current program or serve as a full-time placement for children.
- Assessment and treatment of problem behavior
- Instruction in a variety of skills, including language/verbal behavior, play, relationship-building, self-help, academics, eating new foods, sleep, and sports/exercise
- Community participation instruction, including attending religious services, shopping, eating at restaurants, participation in sports, attending birthday parties/play dates
- Home and school consultation
- Assessment of current educational programs
Get in Touch
Please use the form on the right of this page to send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
If you need to contact the office directly:
Phone: (973) 618-3373
Fax: (973) 618-3943
Interested in ABA Academic Programs?
Caldwell University offers masters and PhD level programs in Applied Behavior Analysis. Learn More